- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Limited edition winter packaging for snack tomato
“We hope that our consumers revel in the spirit of the season with our tomatoes gracing their tables, whether it’s set for a special family gathering or a simple meal on a cold winter night," said Michael Joergensen, vice president of marketing.
The winter packaging promotion runs through December 18, 2015. Colorful three-‐case shipper displays and mini pallet wraps sporting a festive, seasonal look will be sent to retailers ordering these tomatoes. POS cards and recipe tear pads will also be included.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-31 "Our strength lies in offering the widest range of baby leaf"
- 2023-01-31 Adelaide's former Holden car factory to become a large-scale mushroom producer
- 2023-01-31 Good yet not excellent quantities of vegetables shipped to Europe
- 2023-01-31 "At the moment, the supply of vegetables available in Almeria is insufficient to meet the demand"
- 2023-01-31 Smithy Mushrooms grows as demand for exotic varieties increases
- 2023-01-31 "With an early Easter, it's vital that we get this product available"
- 2023-01-31 "Cucumbers had a good season, so more tomato growers have switched to them"
- 2023-01-31 California farmers facing costly damages due to storms
- 2023-01-31 "Rising compost prices and volume issues are determining the mushroom market"
- 2023-01-31 "Volume developments impressively illustrate the growth development of this crop"
- 2023-01-31 Spring planting balances high inputs and economic uncertainty with good markets
- 2023-01-31 Polish importer makes tomato investments in Romania
- 2023-01-31 AUSVEG pre-budget submission - summary of recommendations
- 2023-01-31 Stacks of produce litter Auckland roadsides
- 2023-01-31 Spanish and Dutch pepper sales in the EU decrease while Moroccan pepper sales grow
- 2023-01-31 "In February, there will be a production gap in cucumbers, zucchinis, and eggplants"
- 2023-01-31 How to increase and homogenize the caliber of lettuce grown in the ground
- 2023-01-30 Sicilian cucumber prices are holding up well
- 2023-01-30 “We are confident about the 2023 cucumber campaign”
- 2023-01-30 Dutch company offers first new Ev'ryday cucumbers