- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- More flooding expected in Orange River region
- "We want to minimize the impact of chilling damage on avocado quality"
- New cherry varieties shows promise to make Chilean season even earlier
- Demand for pomegranates triples at Christmas
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Central Otago cherry growers expect record volumes of fruit this season
Top 5 -last month
IV International Congress of Organic Banana
Peru to strengthen productive chain of organic bananas in Piura
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 New Brazilian organic farm aims to supply EU with limes, avocados and sweet potatoes
- 2022-12-01 Synabio, Forébio and Fnab call on mass retailers to support the sector: “do not remove organic products from the shelves”
- 2022-11-30 California and Mexico growers unite in bringing organic vegetables to market
- 2022-11-30 Eden Research gets organic certification for Mevalone and Cedroz in Greece
- 2022-11-24 Mozambique growers will export 400 tons of organic lychees this year
- 2022-11-23 Cuba embraces eco-farming due to tightened US sanctions
- 2022-11-22 “Our connected hives allow us to measure the actual impact of our orchards on biodiversity”
- 2022-11-18 Knowledge and trust as well as visibility and attention in the organic industry
- 2022-11-16 "Impact of global conflicts on the German organic market"
- 2022-11-14 How can 30 percent organic farming succeed in Germany?
- 2022-11-11 Despite the challenges, the organic industry shows willingness to discuss and look for solutions
- 2022-11-10 Kenyan farmers in Kiambu lured by benefits of organic farming
- 2022-10-31 "Our ideal world is a single European certificate for food quality and sustainability"
- 2022-10-28 Organic food sales are down for the first time in a decade
- 2022-10-28 Export turnover of Vietnamese organic products has reached about US$335 million/year
- 2022-10-27 Organic consumption holds up if the supply range is extended
- 2022-10-27 "It is particularly important to us that everyone can afford organic goods"
- 2022-10-24 Tottenham Hotspur on the lookout for organic gardener to grow fresh fruit and veg
- 2022-10-20 Inflation hits US organic fresh produce in Q3
- 2022-10-18 Possibilities for Costa Rican organic crops to enter Denmark