- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Driscoll's brings raspberries to Thanksgiving table
From October – December 2015, consumers will have access to tips, recipes, videos and live Q&As to help them make their own unique version of a raspberry pie and inspire creativity in the kitchen. Driscoll’s Taste a New Tradition campaign also features a sweepstakes where three monthly winners will be chosen to receive a Le Creuset Heritage Pie Gift Set and berries for a year.
“We understand that families relish in the sharing of food, and pies are often the star of the holiday meal,” said Driscoll’s Marketing Manager Jenet DeCosta. “We are encouraging home cooks and bakers to see food as an expression of love and utilize Driscoll’s as a creative resource to help them put their own personal spin on a classic dessert by incorporating delicious and beautiful Driscoll’s raspberries.”
Driscoll’s has partnered with Kate Lebo, esteemed cookbook author and pie enthusiast, to help update tried-and-true pie recipes. Using raspberries, Lebo will inspire consumers to add some new twists to holiday pie making that delight both young and old. During the holiday season, tools will be available not only on the driscolls.com website but through live streaming events via Periscope and Twitter chats.
To learn more, follow #raspberrydessert on twitter or www.driscolls.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 "If we get this situation again in another year, many growers will stop planting raspberries for the fall"
- 2022-12-06 Import cherry arrivals expected later this month
- 2022-12-06 "The weather has gotten warmer, which has put us on track to supply some great fruit for the summer season"
- 2022-12-06 Slow start to Australian cherry season, good volumes to come
- 2022-12-06 Peruvian blueberry exports to the United States increased by 30% in 2022
- 2022-12-06 The area devoted to raspberries in Huelva decreased by 7.5%
- 2022-12-06 Fyllo and Orchardly work together to help apple producers
- 2022-12-06 November exports of Moldovan apples are the lowest in five years
- 2022-12-06 Uzbekistan exported a record volume of table grapes in 2022
- 2022-12-06 “Far fewer grapes from Brazil, Peru mean good European market prices"
- 2022-12-06 "Supplying a market ‘hungry’ for cherries while finding new markets is a challenge"
- 2022-12-06 The blueberry industry prepares to meet at the International Blueberries 2023 Seminars
- 2022-12-06 Hi-tech New Zealand strawberries on the horizon
- 2022-12-06 UK: Conference pears and tomatoes see wholesale price increase this week
- 2022-12-05 Peru exports fruit worth $5.3 million to Saudi Arabia
- 2022-12-05 Will the Haskap berry be a buzzword in 2023?
- 2022-12-05 The Marimbella strawberry has seen an exponential growth after 2020
- 2022-12-05 This Dutch company has exclusive sales rights for Lola apples
- 2022-12-05 Now new imported soft fruit packaging line
- 2022-12-05 Seminar of the PDO Peaches and Apricots of France: “We will have to adapt to the distributors’ demands”