Please forward this information to anyone you know who may be interested in applying for subsidy. The amount of subsidy will be based on a portion of projected expenses, payable in USD.
To apply candidates are required to provide the following information (all documents in English only); resume or CV (maximum 2 pages) stating present work activities and/or education.
The 1-2 page document should illustrates the degree to which the candidate meets the criteria listed below:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the potato industry, including education and research in both public and private sectors
- Capacity to influence change and development in your local community
- Evidence of strong connections locally and regionally
- Ability to communicate in English or Mandarin (the languages of the 9th WPC)
- Commitment to a communications plan to share your experience upon returning home – preference will be given to those who are committed to influence change and innovation, and who wish to build an international network of contacts and colleagues
- Confirmation that without financial assistance you cannot attend events such as the 9th World Potato Congress
- Commitment to provide a final report within three months of conclusion of the Congress
Registration- USD $788.00
Travel- USD $
Accommodation- USD $
Meals- USD $
Visa- USD $
Applications must be submitted by December 20, 2014.
For further information:
World potato Congress