- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Venezuela: Potato Growers trust they will receive their seeds on time
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Doing more with fewer people
- 2022-12-06 Smuggled white onions worth $35k found in Manila raid
- 2022-12-06 Europe's largest sweet potato-producing region is located in Cadiz
- 2022-12-05 "Global demand for frozen potato products remains high"
- 2022-12-05 Potatoes, carrots, parsnips part of more expensive UK 2022 Christmas dinner
- 2022-12-05 The future of roots and tubers under one CGIAR
- 2022-12-02 Governor Lacson wants more storage facilities for onions
- 2022-12-02 'Season of early Cypriot potatoes will begin soon'
- 2022-12-02 "Early switch from Spanish, Egyptian sweet potatoes to U.S. expected"
- 2022-12-02 Norwegian company deal with Argentine farmer to de-carbonise potato crisps
- 2022-12-02 World Potato Market reports that exports from EU reached record levels in September
- 2022-12-02 Onion prices down at Yeshwanthpur APMC, Bengaluru
- 2022-12-02 Smuggled white onions are said to be flooding Luzon markets
- 2022-12-02 US potato sales up almost 18% over last year
- 2022-12-01 "You have to pay attention"
- 2022-12-01 Shortage of onions in the Philippines
- 2022-12-01 “We are running along reasonably, but I expect yields to be reduced due to the cooler, wet weather"
- 2022-12-01 'Demand for Washington onions is good this week'
- 2022-12-01 Pakistan has become the main supplier of potatoes to the Uzbek market
- 2022-12-01 Over 50 countries represented at Interpom 2022