- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Mexico: Michoacán only exports 12.5% of citrus harvest
Ramírez Castañeda said ways of exploring more commercial outlets and foreign markets are underway. Current promotional campaigns involving international trade are limited, according to the chairman. The only sizeable business partner so far is Russia.
In February 2013 a ship will sail to Russia with lemon, avocado, mango, prickly pear, mezcal and mining products, its major aim being the promotion of Mexican produce. This activity is linked to the design of consolidated purchases of the government, with 20,000 tons of nitrogen fertilizer of the Russian brand Uralchem. “The ship will introduce a small amount of Michoacán citrus to our Russian partners, in the hope of warming them to our produce,” said Sergio Ramírez Castañeda.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 "When compared to other protected varieties on the market, Valley Gold is very economical"
- 2022-11-25 Kinnow exporters Pakistan seek help from government
- 2022-11-25 First Tan Lac red-flesh grapefruits exported to UK
- 2022-11-24 Bangladesh increases duty on Vidarbha oranges
- 2022-11-24 Annual United Way citrus sale from November 28 until December 2
- 2022-11-23 Four pomelo planting areas in Ba Ria-Vung Tau licensed to export to US
- 2022-11-23 Satsuma overload: citrus growers need to diversify
- 2022-11-23 Central Valley temperatures still important for citrus growers
- 2022-11-23 Low demand for lemons and grapefruit in Europe despite smaller supply
- 2022-11-23 "The export price of Nanfeng tangerines dropped slightly compared to last year"
- 2022-11-22 Orange prices may surge in Pakistan due to low yields
- 2022-11-22 US orange juice imports from Brazil surging
- 2022-11-22 "The fresh Bergamot orange market must not take a step back"
- 2022-11-21 New Zealand to welcome pomelos and lemons from Vietnam
- 2022-11-21 "Spanish citrus selling quite well; persimmon season to end qearly"
- 2022-11-18 Moroccan Nadorcott volumes plummet as drought persists
- 2022-11-18 Lower volumes expected for Moroccan citrus
- 2022-11-17 Lime prices expected to pick back up towards Thanksgiving
- 2022-11-17 Ag faculty member devising new drug-delivery tactic for citrus greening disease
- 2022-11-17 The Generalitat and the sector promote the ‘Naranja Valenciana‘ label