- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Peru: EU treaty on ecological products
To achieve this goal, the ministry of economy will support projects put forward by other ministries and suggestions made by local governments.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-24 Mozambique growers will export 400 tons of organic lychees this year
- 2022-11-23 Cuba embraces eco-farming due to tightened US sanctions
- 2022-11-22 “Our connected hives allow us to measure the actual impact of our orchards on biodiversity”
- 2022-11-18 Knowledge and trust as well as visibility and attention in the organic industry
- 2022-11-16 "Impact of global conflicts on the German organic market"
- 2022-11-14 How can 30 percent organic farming succeed in Germany?
- 2022-11-11 Despite the challenges, the organic industry shows willingness to discuss and look for solutions
- 2022-11-10 Kenyan farmers in Kiambu lured by benefits of organic farming
- 2022-10-31 "Our ideal world is a single European certificate for food quality and sustainability"
- 2022-10-28 Organic food sales are down for the first time in a decade
- 2022-10-28 Export turnover of Vietnamese organic products has reached about US$335 million/year
- 2022-10-27 Organic consumption holds up if the supply range is extended
- 2022-10-27 "It is particularly important to us that everyone can afford organic goods"
- 2022-10-24 Tottenham Hotspur on the lookout for organic gardener to grow fresh fruit and veg
- 2022-10-20 Inflation hits US organic fresh produce in Q3
- 2022-10-18 Possibilities for Costa Rican organic crops to enter Denmark
- 2022-10-18 Rising energy prices: warning from French organic producers
- 2022-10-12 Almeria's organic production area increased by 22%
- 2022-10-05 Demand for organic produce outgrows supply in the US
- 2022-09-30 US organic growers can’t keep up with demand