- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Israel: LycoRed targets Japan with natural Lycopene
“The Japanese market has shown great potential for our natural lycopene in the last decade,” notes Ilan Ron, VP Global Marketing & Sales at LycoRed.” and have succeeded to establish a leading position in this market thanks to our backed-up research ingredient. This event will be our largest and most important gathering and we expect 150 - 200 guests. We invited our top scientists to this event in order to convey the latest clinical information to our customers.”
Professor Joseph Levy. Prof. Paran will be talking about her latest findings in natural tomato lycopene complex and vascular health and Prof. Levy will be presenting new findings on women and men health. LycoRed uses a proprietary production method for Lyc-O-Mato. This patented process for the extraction and processing of red, ripe tomatoes yields an oleoresin containing the health protective antioxidants including: lycopene, beta-carotene, phytoene, phytofluene and tocopherols. It is the complete complex of natural tomato carotenoids, in Lyc-O-Mato® that differentiate it from other nutritional products. To date LycoRed is the owner of over 20 granted patents covering a list of solutions to major physical conditions including: hearth health, skin protection, bone health, DNA Damages, Eye Health and more.
LycoRed is a science-based company with regional facilities in the U.S., Europe, Israel and Asia. It supplies natural carotenoids and a wide range of other natural nutritional and coloring ingredients to the dietary supplement, functional food & beverage and nutricosmetic industries worldwide.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Pennsylvania Cooperative Potato Growers celebrate 100 years of cooperation
- 2022-11-25 Lineage Logistics officially opens fully automated Cool Port II
- 2022-11-25 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-25 New management structure for Heemskerk fresh & easy
- 2022-11-24 Canadian growers invest $10,000 in St. John Ambulance
- 2022-11-24 AgroFresh transitions from publicly traded to private ownership
- 2022-11-24 Could your ugly Christmas sweater feature a pineapple?
- 2022-11-24 Cor van der Kaaij steps down from Lokal Harvest
- 2022-11-24 "Encouraging demand from hospitality, but retail is slowing"
- 2022-11-24 Japanese agri equipment leader invests in Israeli fresh produce quality control start-up
- 2022-11-23 "I love that I can add my expertise to VH's vertical packaging specialization"
- 2022-11-23 Driscoll's Russell Allwell discusses Berry Gardens acquisition
- 2022-11-23 Fyffes melon subsidiary wins social responsibility award in Honduras
- 2022-11-23 West Pak Avocado adds to sales team
- 2022-11-22 Oppy's John Anderson named to Business Laureates Hall of Fame
- 2022-11-22 Del Monte Foods finishes new Doha facility
- 2022-11-21 Paul Mastronardi honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2022-11-21 Monterey Mushrooms hires new western region sales director
- 2022-11-21 British Columbia and Saskatchewan companies partner in improving soil health
- 2022-11-21 France: Ombrea signs partnership with Banque des Territoires for 350 MW of agrivoltaic projects