- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fruit tasting for terminal workers at Port of Cape Town
- How a New Zealand businessman established a successful cherry orchard from scratch by focusing on a niche
- Uncertainty ahead of Israeli citrus season
- New Zealand growers pulling out all the stops to attract workers
- “In Greece, we face increases up to 110-120% in our electricity bills”
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Spain: IRTA and Semillas Fitó to hold tomato tasting at Fruit Attraction
Dr. Echeverría, specialist in the analysis and scientific study of fresh produce, will clarify the procedure, in which visitors are also allowed to participate. The event is held on 25 October at 12.00 next to the IFEMA pavilion.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 "Our production costs have skyrocketed, yet produce prices have stayed the same"
- 2022-12-08 Chinese vegetable exports to Russia pick up again
- 2022-12-08 Philippines sees an increase in vegetable production in Q3
- 2022-12-08 The exports of leeks from Uzbekistan increased by almost 3 times in 2022
- 2022-12-07 New report outlines and quantifies catastrophic loss from the tomato brown rugose fruit virus (ToBRFV)
- 2022-12-07 "We have everything ready for the launch of fresh peeled garlic cloves in the European retail in 2023"
- 2022-12-07 Phillipines customs seizes smuggled veg at Port
- 2022-12-07 "It seems the festive season will, after some tough years, be good for sprouts again"
- 2022-12-07 An essential aid in fruit picking and beyond
- 2022-12-07 "Good cabbage market: same volumes, but better prices than previous years"
- 2022-12-07 "The trend is somewhat moving away from cocktail tomatoes in favor of the plainer TOVs"
- 2022-12-07 "Due to extremely high storage costs, we anticipate not being able to offer our celery for 4-6 weeks"
- 2022-12-07 ToBRFV virus: a pragmatic approach
- 2022-12-06 "We expect a lower supply of vegetables than usual in December"
- 2022-12-06 "The arrival of the cold weather is greatly improving the quality of the artichoke and the volumes are recovering"
- 2022-12-06 Mild UK autumn leads to potato and green vegetable glut, fears of later shortages
- 2022-12-06 High prices of vegetables drives away consumers in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2022-12-06 “It is our goal to make organic Fair Trade ginger more widely available”
- 2022-12-06 Low prices for Argentine garlic from Mendoza
- 2022-12-06 Proexport promotes the opening of the US market for Murcian vegetables