Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Philippines: Rosatom & A. Brown to build fruit irradiation centreRosatom Healthcare is the non-energy arm of Russia's State Nuclear Energy Corp. (ROSATOM). Last Tuesday this Russian state entity signed a project development agreement with A. Brown Co. Inc. on the construction of an irradiation centre in the Philippines. A. Brown Co. President Roel Castro and Rosatom Healthcare Deputy Director General Rustam Rakhmatukin signed the agreement during the 10th International Forum ATOMEXPO 2018 in Sochi.
"Both parties agreed to conduct a feasibility study for the setting up of irradiation facility in the Philippines," Castro told members of Philippine media on the side-lines of the signing ceremony. The agreement outlined the stages of the project development, from feasibility studies to construction and commissioning.
As reported on gmanetwork.com, the agreement was in line with a memorandum of understanding and framework agreement between Rosatom International Network and A. Brown, agreed on in September 2017.
Publication date: 5/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: