Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
U.S. truck rate reportThis spring, in the U.S. a shortage of trucks was reported for the following commodities: tomato, squash, cucumber, honeydew, watermelon and mixed vegetables from Mexico Crossings through Nogales, Arizona.
A slight shortage of trucks was reported for the following commodities: Iceberg lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, Romaine lettuce, and leaf lettuce from Imperial, Palo Verde and Coachella Valleys California and Central and Western Arizona, iceberg, leaf and romaine lettuces and broccoli from Central San Joaquin Valley California, carrots from Kern District California, celery, cilantro, cabbage, kale, Romaine lettuce, leaf lettuce, and strawberries from Oxnard District California, broccoli and cauliflower from Salinas-Watsonville California, broccoli, cauliflower, and strawberries from Santa Maria California, potatoes from Aroostook County Maine, and sweet potatoes from Eastern North Carolina.
All other districts reported an adequate supply of trucks. A Last Report was
issued for cabbage from New York.
For the full USDA report, click here.
Publication date: 4/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: