Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rewe increased sales by 8.3 percentIn the financial year of 2017, the REWE Group achieved a strong increase in sales in all business areas in Germany and abroad. Total external revenue grew by 6.7 percent to 57.8 billion euros. The business in Germany contributed to the dynamic growth of the group with an increase in sales of 7.1 percent. Sales abroad increased by 5.7 percent. The foreign share of total external sales of the REWE Group fell slightly by -0.3 percentage points to 27.7 percent; Germany: +0.3 percentage points, to 72.3 percent. The total number of markets rose by 3.7 percent to 15,313.
Significant factors for the success of REWE included the further improvement in price positioning, the strengthening of regional and local products, convenience and organic products in the assortment, and private labels. The continuous further training of employees as well as additional employees in the market also made it possible to further improve the customers’ service perception.
Source: Rewe Group
Publication date: 4/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: