Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- Australian grower recognized for efforts in China
- UK importer & Mexican lime producer plan to launch organic Fair-Trade alternative
- Earlier 2018 Mexican table grape season kick off expected
- “Since 2002, US avocado consumption has grown 250 percent”
- “Increased availability will boost US lemon consumption”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgarian producers received nearly 20.45 million Euro in tied support
Fruit and Vegetables producers received almost 40 million Lev (nearly 20.45 million Euro) from the State Fund for Agriculture under the tied support schemes.
9,450 producers submitted the necessary documents to apply for this aid up until 31 January 2018, as announced by the Fund.
For fruits (basic group) 29.2 million Lev (14.93 million Euro) were allocated, including 6.2 million Lev (3.17 million Euro) for prunes and table grapes. Cabbage, melons and watermelon producers received 4.3 million Lev (2.20 million Euro).
Producers received higher payments for the first 30 hectares and a lower payment for areas over 30 hectares.
Publication date: 3/27/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: