Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgarian producers received nearly 20.45 million Euro in tied support
Fruit and Vegetables producers received almost 40 million Lev (nearly 20.45 million Euro) from the State Fund for Agriculture under the tied support schemes.
9,450 producers submitted the necessary documents to apply for this aid up until 31 January 2018, as announced by the Fund.
For fruits (basic group) 29.2 million Lev (14.93 million Euro) were allocated, including 6.2 million Lev (3.17 million Euro) for prunes and table grapes. Cabbage, melons and watermelon producers received 4.3 million Lev (2.20 million Euro).
Producers received higher payments for the first 30 hectares and a lower payment for areas over 30 hectares.
Publication date: 3/27/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: