Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Egypt: Ismailia’s agricultural exports in January worth 64.2 million dollars
Dr Engineer Khalil Mubarak, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Agriculture in Ismailia, said on Sunday that the value of the agricultural products shipped by the governorate to Arab and European markets during the month of January amounted to 64.2 million dollars, with the volume totalling 177,303 tonnes.
Dr Engineer Fathi Mahrous, Director General of External Marketing of Ismailia's Agricultural Department, said that the total value of fresh and frozen vegetable exports was $ 1.2 million, with a volume totalling 1,020 tonnes.
Meanwhile, the value of fresh and frozen fruit exports amounted to about 40 million dollars, with the volume reaching 84,810 tonnes, and the value of field crop exports amounted to 22.5 million dollars, with a volume reaching 91,473 tonnes.
The list of frozen vegetables exported included green beans, pickled vegetables, peppers or frozen okra, while that of fruits included frozen strawberries, oranges, mandarins or frozen guava.
Exports were shipped to Arab and EU countries, including Oman, the UK, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, India, China, Romania, Jordan and Iraq.
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: