Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Challenges and opportunities for Colombia's banana sector
- "As soon as I saw the Kiwano melon I thought - this is something special"
- Morocco: Strawberry acreage grows from 10 to 3,660 hectares in 27 years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan: inflation has risen by 3.97% in November
The nation.com reported price increases for various items in the month of November. The inflation rate in this month registered 3.39 percent higher as compared to the same month last year.
The average Pakistan inflation rate remained 3.59 percent higher during July-November 2017-18 compared to the same period last year. Prices of various products increased, including green chillies by 38.96 percent, grapes 13.06 percent, betel nuts 8.16 percent, potatoes 5.66 percent and tomatoes 3.61 percent.
There have been decreasing prices, including those for garlic by 7.36 percent, bananas 4.40 percent, onion 2.81 percent and lemon 2.06 percent.
The prices of various products increased this year as compared to last year; those items included onions by 187.01 percent this year, tomatoes by 107.51 percent, ginger 19.65 percent.
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: