Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan: inflation has risen by 3.97% in November
The nation.com reported price increases for various items in the month of November. The inflation rate in this month registered 3.39 percent higher as compared to the same month last year.
The average Pakistan inflation rate remained 3.59 percent higher during July-November 2017-18 compared to the same period last year. Prices of various products increased, including green chillies by 38.96 percent, grapes 13.06 percent, betel nuts 8.16 percent, potatoes 5.66 percent and tomatoes 3.61 percent.
There have been decreasing prices, including those for garlic by 7.36 percent, bananas 4.40 percent, onion 2.81 percent and lemon 2.06 percent.
The prices of various products increased this year as compared to last year; those items included onions by 187.01 percent this year, tomatoes by 107.51 percent, ginger 19.65 percent.
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: