Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exports more than 4.8 million kilos of fresh peas
Peru exported a total of 4,831,261 kilos of fresh peas worth US $17,579,693 between January and October of this year.
According to the Agrodata Peru website, the main market for this Peruvian product was the United States, where the country shipped US $6,530,585. It was followed by the United Kingdom (US $4,985,075), the Netherlands (US $4,783,692), Japan (US $689,794), Belgium (US $337,534), Spain (US $125,871), France (US $64,764), Germany (US $36,482) and others destinations that together add up to US $16,896.
The main exporting companies in the period include Intipa Foods SAC with sales of US $6,763,000, Fair Fruit Peru SAC (US $ 3,915,000), Agricola La Venta SA (US $1,438,000), Agricola Cuyuma SA (US $1,301,000), Corporacion Agricola Viñasol SAC (US $1,120,000) and Vision SAC (US $1,007,000).
Publication date: 11/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: