Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Goplasticpallets.com use visual 'storytelling' techniques to launch campaign
Goplasticpallets.com has used the power of visual storytelling to take its ‘Leave the wood’ campaign to the next level by launching an intriguing new video.
The video tells the story of how the humble wooden pallet has been superseded by the reusable plastic pallet, as we move forward into the 21st century.
Set in a woodland scene, a pallet operative is seen laboriously hammering nails to fix a stack of broken wooden pallets. When a nail bends out of shape, he throws down his hammer in frustration, takes a coffee break and picks up an issue of ‘The Daily Pallet’.
The front page story ‘Leave the wood. Go plastic’ sets the theme for the next scene, where the operative is seen leaving the woods and passing through a futuristic cloud of smoke to find himself in a warehouse surrounded by impressive stacks of plastic pallets, with a voice over announcing “Welcome to the future.”
But, what is the future for the pallet industry?
Jim Hardisty, Managing Director of Goplasticpallets.com, explains: “We wanted to create more than just your bog standard corporate video that shows the size and scale of our warehouse and product range. We wanted to produce an emotive video that demonstrates how far the pallet industry has progressed in the last decade alone."
“I’ve been working in the pallet industry for more than 35 years and in that time I’ve seen a phenomenal progression, not just in the design and development of different sizes and styles of plastic pallets to suit an ever growing range of applications, but also in customers perceptions about their benefits and uses.
“Once the new neighbour, plastic pallets are now a first choice for many logistics and supply chain professionals and the mainstay of the pallet world."
“So the future in terms of pallets: it’s reusable and much more versatile; it’s light, nestable and exportable. The future is hygienic, multi-coloured. It’s durable and unlimited. Ultimately, the future is plastic!”
For further information:
PRG Marketing Communications
Tel: 01323 411044
Publication date: 10/24/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: