Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Greenyard gives first estimate of financial impact of recent recall
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Costa Group shares hit $5.59 after expectations of stronger citrus export pricing
The Costa Group Holdings share price has continued its strong run and is up 6.5% to an all-time high of $5.59 in late morning trade. This brings the horticulture company’s year-to-date return to in excess of 62%.
With no news out of Australia’s leading grower, packer, and marketer of fresh fruit and vegetables, today’s gain is likely to be related to a positive broker note out of Ord Minnett.
According to the note, Ord Minnett has upgraded Costa Group’s shares from lighten to a hold rating with an increased price target of $5.01.
The broker expects the company to benefit from higher citrus export pricing, offsetting any weakness from its berry exports.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: