Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Costa Group shares hit $5.59 after expectations of stronger citrus export pricing
The Costa Group Holdings share price has continued its strong run and is up 6.5% to an all-time high of $5.59 in late morning trade. This brings the horticulture company’s year-to-date return to in excess of 62%.
With no news out of Australia’s leading grower, packer, and marketer of fresh fruit and vegetables, today’s gain is likely to be related to a positive broker note out of Ord Minnett.
According to the note, Ord Minnett has upgraded Costa Group’s shares from lighten to a hold rating with an increased price target of $5.01.
The broker expects the company to benefit from higher citrus export pricing, offsetting any weakness from its berry exports.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: