Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Costa Group shares hit $5.59 after expectations of stronger citrus export pricing
The Costa Group Holdings share price has continued its strong run and is up 6.5% to an all-time high of $5.59 in late morning trade. This brings the horticulture company’s year-to-date return to in excess of 62%.
With no news out of Australia’s leading grower, packer, and marketer of fresh fruit and vegetables, today’s gain is likely to be related to a positive broker note out of Ord Minnett.
According to the note, Ord Minnett has upgraded Costa Group’s shares from lighten to a hold rating with an increased price target of $5.01.
The broker expects the company to benefit from higher citrus export pricing, offsetting any weakness from its berry exports.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: