Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Costa Group shares hit $5.59 after expectations of stronger citrus export pricing
The Costa Group Holdings share price has continued its strong run and is up 6.5% to an all-time high of $5.59 in late morning trade. This brings the horticulture company’s year-to-date return to in excess of 62%.
With no news out of Australia’s leading grower, packer, and marketer of fresh fruit and vegetables, today’s gain is likely to be related to a positive broker note out of Ord Minnett.
According to the note, Ord Minnett has upgraded Costa Group’s shares from lighten to a hold rating with an increased price target of $5.01.
The broker expects the company to benefit from higher citrus export pricing, offsetting any weakness from its berry exports.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: