Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey hazelnut exports reach $1.88B
Turkey earned around $1.88 billion by exporting more than 235,000 tons of hazelnuts in the last 12 months, the hazelnut exporters’ association said on Sept. 5.
The 2016-2017 hazelnut export season ended as of Aug. 31, President of Black Sea Hazelnut and Products Exporters’ Association (KFMIB) Edip Sevinç told Anadolu Agency.
The volume of the export decreased by 5.6 percent and the value dropped by 17.4 percent from September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017 compared to the previous season, he added.
Sevinç said most of the hazelnut exports were made to the EU countries as it was in the previous years. Turkey is the world’s largest exporter of hazelnut.
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: