Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sutherland S.A. hires Tad Brusseau as Head of US Sales and Operations
Tad Brusseau has joined Sutherland S.A. overseeing U.S. Sales and Operations in a newly created position. He will be responsible for the company’s US grape, citrus, stone fruit and cherry programs in California, Washington, Australia as well as New Zealand. Brusseau will be based in California.
Prior to joining Sutherland S.A., Brusseau was Director of Import/Export Sales for a marketing company that specializes in exporting grapes to Australia as well as importing cherries. He started his first job in the produce industry in 1983 in a stone fruit packing shed while in high school. Since then, Brusseau has acquired many years of industry experience pertaining to sales in exports and domestic retail.
“We have been working together for several years, servicing US supermarket chains and overseas markets,” says Rick Chong with Sutherland, S.A. “An opportunity presented itself recently and we thought Tad would be a great addition to our team. Tad is a ‘go-hard-or-go-home’ type of guy, a perfect fit for our intense business model. His level of integrity and friendliness are well thought of in the industry. We are very happy to welcome him to Sutherland.”
"Sutherland has a phenomenal brand which is built on integrity and I can think of no finer company to be in,” says Brusseau. “They work with some of the finest growers and always keep their word to their growers and customers. As a result, the company has a vast following of the most premier customers in Asia and around the globe. It is a natural fit and privilege for me to join the Sutherland team.”
Brusseau is looking forward to offering customers highly sought-after grapes from California. “Our grape growers in California are growing the finest IFG and Williams varieties and I am looking forward to continuing our long-term relationship with Delano Farms and their Pristine grape variety,” mentioned Brusseau. Starting late November, Brusseau will facilitate the citrus export program to Asia.
Meet Tad and other members of the Sutherland S.A. team in Hall 3b, stand C-23 at Asia Fruit Logistica in Hong Kong from September 6-8.
Tel: (+1) 559-304-0286
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: