Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
More space for fresh produce
Green light for Aldi Nord's EUR 5.2 billion investmentAldi Nord's shareholders have given the go-ahead for the company to invest EUR 5.2 billion in the coming year. This is to modernise all its branches. In Germany alone, all 2 300 of Aldi Nord's branches are going to be transformed to adhere to the ANIKo framework. The shops must be made brighter and more customer friendly. This will include more space for fresh produce.
The first new Aldi branch was opened in Herte, Germany in April as a prototype. In the autumn, work will begin to transform 30 branches per week. In addition to the branches in Germany, those in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Portugal, Denmark and Poland are also going to be upgraded.
Publication date: 8/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: