Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- "New melon programmes from Honduras are a nice addition"
- World Vegetable Map 2018: More than just a local affair
- Drones and laser labels for sustainable banana production
- An Australian first, blood oranges processed for Sicilian customers
- Mexico: Avocados from Jalisco will enter the US, regardless of what happens to the NAFTA
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chiquita announces U.S. campaign launch, ‘We Are Bananas"
Chiquita Brands International has announced the launch of its new campaign ‘We Are Bananas’ in partnership with creative agency Wieden+Kennedy.
The brand debuts the collaboration with an initial out-of-home presence in key cities across the U.S., including a variety of billboards in New York’s Times Square, Los Angeles, Chicago and Cincinnati.
Drawing on Chiquita’s playful heritage, complimentary headlines for the OOH debut include ‘hello yellow,’ ‘nobody has ever eaten a banana angry’ and ‘work on your curve.’ This comes in advance of a larger integrated campaign announcement in June incorporating experiential pop-ups, in-store signage, digital content and brand partnerships.
“From first branding the banana with our bold blue stickers in 1944 to introducing the world to Miss Chiquita, we’ve aimed to drive home our brand’s key message of fun through vibrant and light-hearted visual storytelling,” said Chiquita Brands International’s President and CEO, Andrew Biles. “We’re thrilled to carry on that tradition with new and exciting work that will challenge conventional marketing in unexpected ways as it unfolds throughout the year.”
For more information:
Brandon Reynolds or Katie Hull
Tel: +1 503 937 7711
Tel: +1 503 937 7594
Publication date: 5/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: