- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
Top 5 -last week
- "Thanks to what I learned in Chile, I was able to introduce blueberries to Peru"
- Covid-19: 'terrible timing' for South African citrus industry
- Argentina establishes export ban for lemons to EU after finding Citrus Black Spot
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- GO Real-Time Trackers used to protect avocados from theft
Top 5 -last month
Project Manager Assistant - USA
Project Manager Assistant - USA
G&V Greenhouse Solutions is a family business established in 2016. Employees travel all over the world with the home office being based in the United States. G&V Greenhouse Solutions is a growing company. We are a vertically integrated business that builds and repairs greenhouses. The company is passionate about our culture, people and our industry.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Follows the GV proven project management process to see projects through to completion
- Through clear, concise, and consistent communication with company representatives
- Checks material at job site and notate items needing special care to ensure project resources are ready
- Takes photos of property and projects incoming materials (driveway, bushes, all elevations of the residence) to document the condition of the property both before and after the job and in between.
- Participates in a pre-construction meeting with crew, including crew safety gear check to ensure a seamless project.
- Conducts quality control inspections throughout build to maintain high quality alongside with Technical Director.
- Leads final inspection with crew and final walk around with homeowner to check for completion and satisfaction
- Obtains the progress completion form signed by customer to ensure we’ve completed the work to their satisfaction.
- Attend meetings and take meeting notes complete meeting notes to meeting template
- Resolve problem repairs in a timely, friendly way to create a remarkable experience
Employees in this role will be measured each week based on performance in the following behaviors:
- 90% or greater of weekly checklists are complete
- 100% or greater of office forms are complete.
- Individuals will be routinely measured by their ability to exhibit the right behaviors and actions that demonstrate our core values: Integrity, Discipline, Humility and the Golden Rule
- Is able to keep disciplines and rules set by company.
- Taking classes necessary for software to understand how to implement.
- Follow all GV rules and enforce them
Skills & Abilities We Love in This Role
- Draws energy from managing details and tasks and seeing them through to completion
- Is positive and works every day with a can-do attitude
- People who like to read and learn
- Ability to work in extreme heat and cold
- Is a team member at all times
- Read Blueprints
- Can work independently.
- Follow directions from office
- Reads daily emails
- Can handle VERY high stress environments
- Thrives in a fast paced, team environment
- Highly disciplined with excellent time management skills
- Enjoys accountability and setting high standards
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with an intuitive understanding of what motivates others to take action
- Ability to directly communicate from jobsite to office
- 1-3 years experience
- Associates degree would be a benefit
- Intermediate computer skills and ability to utilize our web-based and mobile software building applications
- OSHA 10
- MEWP Certified
- Excel proficient
- Driver’s license with clean driving record
- Clean record
- Able to pass a typing test
- Has availability of a smart phone
- Must reside in the US
- Do not apply if you do not reside in the US and hold a permanent residence card
Working Conditions & Travel Expectations
- The work for this role takes place outdoors and from a vehicle regardless of weather conditions or temperature.
- 100 percent travel 4 to 7 weeks at a time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be active most of the day working from their vehicle or mobile office at times and on the jobsite.
- Regularly ascends/ descends a ladder, scissor cart, and/or scaffolding.
- Must be able to move heavy objects, and use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue
- Needs to be able to walk constantly
- Constant movement and use of limbs; this position requires good manual dexterity, coordination and stamina
- May need to lift up to 60 plus pounds
- Must be able to use both arms
- Must be able to walk with no problems
- Must be able to crouch and crawl
- Must be punctual
- Must not be lazy and unable to follow directions
- Not scared of heights up to 30ft
- Able to work 65 +/-
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and the general nature and level of work to be performed by the holder. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities and other duties and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of your manager.
We hire smart, talented, driven people this is your chance to make a difference and begin living your own remarkable experience!
Daily Per Diam: 55 USD
Hourly Rate: 20-25 USD per hour depending on experience. Anything over 40 hours you will receive time and a half
Travel in car pay if clean driving record 10.00 USD
Flying pay (Flat rate of 80 unless red eye)
All travel costs paid: plane, bus, train
H.R. Vickie Luhring