- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
Top 5 -last week
- "Thanks to what I learned in Chile, I was able to introduce blueberries to Peru"
- Covid-19: 'terrible timing' for South African citrus industry
- Argentina establishes export ban for lemons to EU after finding Citrus Black Spot
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- GO Real-Time Trackers used to protect avocados from theft
Top 5 -last month
Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines)
Located in Sydney or Brisbane (Australia)
In this role you’ll lead the fast-growing and busy category of some of Australia’s most loved fruits - mangoes, melons and pines including our highly successful Calypso® brand representing 30% of market share. You’ll bring your strategic, planning and reporting skills, an ability to analyse and maximise data and customer insights, and a passion for performing at your best and encouraging your team to do the same. You’ll also contribute to the implementation of our global product licensing strategy.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- identifying new customer needs and buying trends
- adapting our product range to suit changes in the market environment
- contributing to the development of the category plan
- leading the implementation of the plan, and regularly reviewing its effectiveness
- developing sales and volume projections
- driving our sales growth
- researching and recommending potential new product lines or extensions
- actively managing customer relationships
- understanding and maximising price points
- leading the category team effectively
- managing the category budget.
What do I need for the role?
- Certificate IV in Business Management (Sales) or a degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Agriculture or a related area
- At least 5 years’ experience in the fresh produce industry in a sales, account management, or supply role
- Experience in leading a team
- Highly developed analytical and reporting skills
- Highly developed skills in influencing, communicating, and negotiating
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing principles
- Ability to present effectively to senior management
What does Perfection offer me?
You’ll join a company that’s on an exciting journey of innovation and growth. The Perfection Fresh Group is an Australian-based business that grows, packs and markets fresh produce both domestically and internationally.
One of Australia’s largest family businesses, Perfection Fresh has a history of 40-plus years and is listed on the Australian Financial Review’s top 100 private companies in Australia. We employ more than 1000 people across a wide range of settings, including farms, glasshouses, markets, value-add production, and corporate services. Find out more about us on www.perfection.com.au
If you are interested in applying please send your application to HR@perfection.com.au by June 21, 2020.