- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Crop Team Manager Hydroponics - USA
Crop Team Manager Hydroponics, USA
(Remote) Based in the surrounding area near CA for a full-time position
Koppert Biological Systems is the worldwide market leader in integrated pest and disease management. We produce sustainable cultivation solutions for food crops and ornamental plants. Together with growers and in partnership with nature, we work to make agriculture and horticulture healthier, safer, more productive and resilient. We achieve this by using natural enemies to combat pest infestations, bumblebees for natural pollination, and bio stimulants that support and strengthen the crops both above and underground. Restoring and protecting vital ecosystems in a natural way is the basis for healthy crops and a balanced environment.
To further develop the American market, Koppert Biological Systems, US is currently searching for a Crop Team Manager Hydroponics that will focus on the hydroponic vegetable market in the USA. You lead a team of Technical Sales Representatives supporting our clients in the hydroponic vegetable market, ensuring our customers are receiving the highest levels of service. In close collaboration with the Sales Manager Horticulture, you develop the market by identifying new opportunities for products to solve growers’ problems and adjust the crop protocols to new variables in growing.
- Forming a service strategy in line with clients needs by visiting key accounts and developing good relationships
- Maintain the crop protocols and train consultants and clients in the correct use of the product
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and communicate regularly
- Updated and informed about developments and potential expansion within the sector. You focus on maintaining existing client relationships and establish relationships with new clients
- Coach, mentor and develop your team; assist them in reaching the highest level of technical and interpersonal competence
Your Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or similar years’ of experience in agriculture sales management
- 8 + years of experience with the high tech agriculture/horticulture sector;
- Experience in hydroponic vegetable crops as a grower or IPM staff member (> 2years)
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; set explicit direction for the objectives and outcomes of team
- Communicate effectively; both verbally and written in English (Dutch is a plus).
Other qualifications are ability to live and work in the USA. Koppert will support you with the visa procedure when needed. Amount of travelling, including for training and management gatherings, is up to 50%.
What We Offer:
The working atmosphere is informal. We are a family company, we are consistently looking at ways of improving and continuing to invest in our employees.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include employer paid dental insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Match
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Need more information?
If you would like more information, please contact Mandy Ziel (HR) on +31 (0)105141280 or Clorissa Boehm (HR-USA) (810) 360-3743
Or watch us on YouTube.