- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Country Manager - Morocco
Job title: Country Manager
Salary: To attract the best
Job Ref Number: EB12496
We have a fantastic opportunity for French speaking professionals to run an innovative agricultural company's operation in Morocco. This is a hugely exciting time for the business as they expand globally and look to become one of the world's leading agriculture and fresh produce businesses.
The role will be varied and challenging but hugely rewarding. You will be responsible for developing, leading and implementing company business strategy, objectives and plans focusing on operations, projects, finance, administration, human capital, business development, quality management, and other major functional areas and align them with the overall business strategies and goals of the group.
You will also monitor, manage and report on the performance of all the division to head office and be responsible for oversight and management of risk, driving synergy and collaboration across all operations and functions.
We are clearly looking for a very strong individual who has experience of working in a similar operation and role. Experience of working in agriculture or fresh produce would be preferable. It is absolutely essential that you are fluent in French and candidates who are not will not be considered for this post. It would be beneficial if you could also speak Arabic but not essential.
To find out more please contact Edina on 01780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org