- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Category Supply Manager - Sydney or Brisbane (Australia)
Category Supply Manager
Sydney or Brisbane (Australia)
- Excellent Opportunity to Grow Your Career
- Immediate Start
- Join Australia's largest family-owned fresh produce business
What will I bring to Perfection Fresh?
You’ll be contributing to the management of the supply of product for our Mangoes, Melons & Pines category.
Here’s what you’ll be doing.
- Contributing to category planning relating to the supply of produce
- Developing and reviewing growing projections/forecasting to meet customer requirements
- Implementing long term supply strategies while monitoring overall supply performance so we deliver on our growth targets
- Tracking performance and response time to ensure DIFOTQ is met
Sales growth support and price management
- Supporting the new product development process and launch teams
- Developing product trials and contributing toward contingency plans when there are shortfalls in supply
- Developing sound knowledge and understanding of the impact on the growers’ production costs, supply constraints, WIP costs, and payback pricing
- Managing and maximising sales prices and NGP
Future supply and grower management
- Developing, managing, and executing medium to long term supply plans in line with sales and operations planning requirements
- Working with the Procurement Manager on packaging and equipment
- Managing relationships with selected growers to ensure technical support is provided, schedules are adhered to, and compliance is monitored
What do I need for the role?
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has demonstrated experience within a similar role – preferably within the fresh produce and/or agricultural sectors
- Has extensive experience with developing product supply strategies, plans and forecasts accompanied by execution skills
- Has the ability to evaluate and measure performance to continually improve quality and deliver DIFOTQ
- Has supply chain FMCG or related industry experience
- Demonstrates a keen eye for detail, excellent communication, consultation, and negotiation skills
- Can build rapport and foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What does Perfection offer me?
You’ll join a company that’s on an exciting journey of innovation and growth. The Perfection Fresh Group is an Australian-based business that grows, packs and markets fresh produce both domestically and internationally.
Salary range is circa AUD $90 - 100k + superannuation.
One of Australia’s largest family businesses, Perfection Fresh has a history of 40-plus years and is listed on the Australian Financial Review’s top 100 private companies in Australia. We employ more than 1000 people across a wide range of settings, including farms, glasshouses, markets, value-add production, and corporate services. Find out more about us on www.perfection.com.au
Applications to email@example.com
Note: We recruit our roles directly. Recruiters - please don’t reach out to our managers or send us candidates. If we need your help, we’ll be in touch.