- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- How long will Europeans still be enjoying melons from Costa Rica?
- Reefer containers stranded in China, shortages in the Netherlands
- Re-brand, red kiwifruit and coming season
- Suspension of fresh cucurbit trade from Queensland to New Zealand
- Pear industry dismayed by coronavirus setback to Chinese plans
Top 5 -last week
- Coronavirus creates demand for New Zealand organic apples
- Tight avo market but Fuertes from Tzaneen will start picking up
- Chinese exports and imports feel the impact of coronavirus
- Avocado's water consumption is proportional to its nutritional value
- Saturated citrus market causes falling prices in US
Top 5 -last month
Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit
Location: Bologna, Italy
Job Ref Number: EB11727
We are working with a vibrant and innovative fruit and vegetable grower-owned organisation that exports fresh produce globally. We are looking for an Italian and English speaking Market Access and Quality Systems Manager with a background in fresh produce to join the Quality Assurance and Compliance team in Bologna, Italy.
This is a senior leadership position and you will be responsible for ensuring the production and distribution of quality grade one fruit across the globe. You will responsible for the improvement of the quality and compliance functions including residues and market access protocols, building relationships with suppliers and minimising quality or compliance related market restrictions. You will be working with both the pre and post harvest teams in order to achieve this.
You will have exceptional management skills and a strong background in quality and compliance within the fresh produce industry. You will be experienced in process development/implementation and be familiar with HACCP, Global GAP, Grasp and BRC. It is essential that you have experience in fruit or vegetables and that you speak English and Italian. There will be travel involved in the role and there will need to be a flexile approach to working hours during peak periods.
To find out more please contact Edina Bremner on 01780 480 530 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.