- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- IPM Manager
- Sales Manager
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Group Marketing Manager - Australia
Group Marketing Manager
- Opportunity to grow and showcase your skills in a rapidly expanding business
- Group-wide leadership responsibility with potential future role expansion
- Join one of Australia’s largest fresh produce companies
Develop and drive a multi-platform marketing strategy to support the achievement of our goals, objectives and sales revenue.
What will I bring to Perfection Fresh?
You'll be contributing to the Group marketing strategy development and implementation and leading a small enthusiastic team!
Here’s what you’ll be doing.
- Plan, develop, and drive the execution of the overall marketing strategy for Perfection Fresh
- Oversee external media relations and advertising
- Manage our content marketing strategy
- Develop and manage the marketing and advertising budget
- Lead the in-house marketing team
- Maximise opportunities for increased revenue generation through multiple channels
- Develop and execute brand strategy and plans to drive brand awareness and sales
- Drive growth of branded products
- Take care of our brand
What do I need for the role?
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 10+ years’ proven experience in a senior marketing manager role or similar
- Experience in FMCG/Fresh Produce industry preferred
- Proven experience with strategic marketing campaigns, performance marketing, CRM, brand management, public relations, content, and SEO
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills
- High levels of resilience, professionalism and work ethic
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in accordance with Company policies, procedures and values.
What does Perfection offer me?
You'll have the rare opportunity to grow with the role in a company that’s on an exciting journey of innovation and growth.
The Perfection Fresh Group is an Australian-based business that grows, packs and markets fresh produce - both domestically and internationally.
One of Australia’s largest family businesses, Perfection Fresh has a history of 40-plus years, and is listed on The Australian Financial Review’s top 100 private companies in Australia. We employ more than 1000 people across a wide range of settings, including farms, glasshouses, markets, value-add production, and corporate services. Find out more about us on www.perfection.com.au
Note: We recruit our roles directly. Recruiters – please don’t reach out to our managers or forward us candidates. If we need your help, we’ll be in touch.
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org