- Managing Director - Holland
- Farm Manager - Abu Dhabi
- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
Top 5 -yesterday
- Final hurdle removed for bananas in fresh-cut industry
- "Hydroponics help us guarantee constant soft fruit supply"
- Anti-microbial tech for extending shelf-life gets USDA grant
- "We're able to finance growers and buyers on our trade platform"
- Namibia will expropriate white-owned farms with ‘fair compensation’
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
Fruit Market International is a young family business with offices in the Netherlands, Brazil and Spain. Our small, pleasant team focuses on the import and sale of various types of fruit, such as limes, lemons, papaya and other exotic species. We have a limited assortment, but big ambitions!
For our new export office in Alicante, we are looking for a
Junior buyer/ seller
You need to have the following qualities:
- Communication skills
- Clean/tidy and conscientious
- Willing to invest in knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge of the fruit and vegetable sector is a definite advantage.
- English and Spanish
Your duties will include:
- Maintaining contact with Spanish producers (over the phone and in person)
- Collecting price and market information
- Preparing and drafting tenders
- Making purchasing decisions with your colleagues and management
- Coordinating loading and inspecting quality
- Handling claims and resolving problems
We offer you the following:
- A pleasant working environment in a young and dynamic company
- An opportunity to develop yourself
- Excellent working conditions
Please email your application to Henk Bouman: email@example.com