- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- General Manager - Farming / QLD, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We are the first organic citrus company to pack 100% without plastic"
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Biggest problem facing avocado sector in coming years will be supply, not demand
- Trellising in avocado orchards is “pushing the boundaries of production"
- The avocado industry has been going through a "golden era"
Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
ELITE AGRO UAE LLC (www.eag.ae) a reputed agriculture company engaged in farming operations invites applications from qualified, well experienced Packhouse/PostHarvest Managers to manage the company’s Packhouse/Post Harvest Operations in United Arab Emirates.
The role is based out of Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates & offers attractive tax free salary and benefits for the right talent & includes basic, housing and other allowances plus company car, schooling fees up to 3 children below 18 years of age based on job role grade, annual round trip economy class flights from Abu Dhabi to home country for self, family (spouse and up to 3 children below 18 years of age), 30 days paid annual leave, all other public holidays as per UAE government, Health Insurance for self , family (spouse and 3 children below 18 years of age).
Mandatory experience of more than 10-12 years out of which last 5-7 years must have led and managed multisite pack house /post-harvest operations with substantial exposure to vegetables, fruits (including tropical fruits)
Strong people manager and leader, with good production planning, scheduling, organizing and forecasting skills. Well versed with global/international quality assurance standards related to pack house operations management.
Familiar with ERP systems like SAGE, must have designed and implemented SOPs for pack houses.
Manage & communicate daily, weekly, monthly MIS dashboards reporting.
Coordinate all the activities from reception, pre-cooling, storage, grading, packing and dispatch.
Organize and schedule periodic maintenance of all pack house equipment.
Optimize consumption of raw materials, packing materials, monitor reorder levels and coordinate with procurement to ensure adequate stock levels in pack house.