- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- General Manager - Farming / QLD, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We are the first organic citrus company to pack 100% without plastic"
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Biggest problem facing avocado sector in coming years will be supply, not demand
- Trellising in avocado orchards is “pushing the boundaries of production"
- The avocado industry has been going through a "golden era"
Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
Marketing and Administration Assistant
GrapeCo Australia is a leading and fast-growing family-owned and operated table grape grower and marketer located in Mildura, Victoria. Currently, GrapeCo Australia is an extensive scaled table grape grower and one of the largest table grape exporters in the industry. GrapeCo Australia exports premium speciality grapes to South-East Asia and supplies major Australian retailers. GrapeCo Australia operates a renowned and globally accredited vertically integrated supply chain and has a proactive and ambitious culture priding itself on maintaining its superior quality and efficiency.
GrapeCo Australia’s brand ‘Hellooo’ is innovative, modern and sophisticated and due to exciting expansion, we are currently seeking a full-time Marketing and Administration Assistant who can manage our brand’s creative media platforms whilst providing support to existing staff in export logistics. The role will be based in the Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria.
An exciting opportunity for a creative individual
The role requires creative talent and skills in writing, marketing as well as office administration. This position offers variety where you can expand your skills in all aspects of office, marketing and communications duties. Daily activities include (but not limited to):
- Liaising with the Sales Manager and Office Manager regarding export orders. With their support you will be required to coordinate with stakeholders within the supply chain to help ensure export orders are processed and key deliverables achieved for the customer
- Supporting the Office Manager in important daily tasks
- Assistance with maintaining Quality Assurance Programs and other industry accreditations
- Management of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram); track progress, and maintain the schedule. This will involve writing creative and compelling content for a variety of mediums - social, email, web, print, etc. and working with external creative media agencies.
- Executing and creating marketing plans and innovative ideas
GrapeCo Australia values creativity and proactiveness with the ability to think outside the square and use initiative. We are seeking an individual that is
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Creative with the ability to take initiative in marketing plans
- Has advanced computer literacy skills
- Can adapt quickly to changes and ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
This is a challenging, yet highly rewarding role in an up and coming and innovative company. Working closely with a dynamic team in an exceptional work environment. During busy periods (seasonal) there will be a requirement to work weekends and early starts. This will be taken into consideration in salary package. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
To apply please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
For more information please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the organisation, please go to GrapeCo Australia website https://www.grapecoaustralia.com.au/