- Fruit Business Manager - Hong Kong SAR
- Regional Sales Manager - Northern EU
- Irrigation Manager - Cressy (Tasmania) Australia
- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Europe has quickly become the biggest destination for our pomegranate arils”
- Early Cape avocado harvest meets huge demand and buoyant prices
- Chile is beginning to experience an extreme drought situation
- Northern Territory: Mango crops destroyed by fires
- US fruit growers find themselves in middle of labor visa fight
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Senior Grower Liaison and Quality Manager - Sunraysia region Mildura (Victoria) Australia
Senior Grower Liaison and Quality Manager
GrapeCo Australia is a leading and fast-growing family-owned and operated table grape grower and marketer located in Mildura, Victoria. GrapeCo Australia is an extensive scaled table grape grower and one of the largest table grape exporters in the industry. GrapeCo Australia exports premium speciality grapes to South-East Asia and supplies major Australian retailers. GrapeCo Australia operates a renowned and globally accredited vertically integrated supply chain and has a proactive and ambitious culture priding itself on maintaining its superior quality and efficiency. Working with renowned breeding programs, GrapeCo Australia is at the forefront of industry change and improvement.
Due to exciting expansion, we are currently seeking a full-time Grower Liaison and Quality Manager who can help maintain our reputable premium quality and innovativeness. The role will be based in the Sunraysia region Mildura, Victoria.
A challenging position with the ability for growth
The role includes an array of duties encompassing grower management, quality control and export compliance. The role requires working closely with all levels of the operational team and suppliers to ensure that supply chain strategy and objectives, policies and procedures are widely communicated, implemented and enforced.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Being at the forefront of grower relations and working closely throughout the entire year with third-party growers. This includes agronomy advice and ensuring support is offered with effective communication management.
- Ensuring third party growers are working within strict guidelines and specifications throughout the year
- Monitoring of crop forecasts and communicating with Sales Manager
- Close communication with the Sales Manager to ensure upcoming orders and their specifications are met.
- Ensuring that company standards and global accreditations are maintained by both third-party growers and GrapeCo Australia.
- Active communication with buyers providing quality control data and MRL results to maintain and ensure food safety and deliver on specifications
- Assistance in managing countries different import standards and ensuring compliance with any changes.
- Assist the team in maintaining Export Accreditation including; crop monitoring, vineyard registrations and export records.
The position requires an energetic go-getter who has excellent communication skills that can join its close team. The successful candidate will have
- High level communication skills with the ability to engage and influence at all levels
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Previous experience in agronomy is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to build excellent working relationships
- Good stakeholder management with proactive ability to control deliverables and timelines.
- Fluent in English language, both verbal and written
- Ability to be resilient to stress
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes and resilient situations
This is a challenging, yet highly rewarding role in an innovative and growing business. It will give the opportunity to work with higher management and within a dynamic team. To the right candidate further growth and opportunity in the role exists. Based on skills and experience a competitive package will be offered.
To apply please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact HR at email@example.com
For more information about the organisation, please go to GrapeCo Australia website https://www.grapecoaustralia.com.au/