- Crop specialist Horticulture (Roses)
- North American Salesperson - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
- Booming South African blueberry industry eyes Asian markets
- Opportunities in the US market come from the great marketing done by the citrus community
- Almost everybody is happy with the new Tomato Suspension Agreement
- Zirkle Fruit to lay off 300 workers in Prosser, WA
- Polish blueberry season recovering, work force needed for manual harvesting
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Enormous, but strange avocado
- Will Asia Fruit Logistica take place in September? Trade show organization offers participants option in December
- Avocado market expected to tighten in coming weeks
- "India can have its place in the avocado growing industry"
- Potato prices double due to shortage in Europe
Key Account Manager (German retail market)
Key Account Manager
(German Retail market)
We are looking for a Key account manager for our Fruit Trading office in Maasdijk (Camposol Fresh B.V). This
person will be focus to execute sales and support the commercial activities. Main responsibility will be to trade
the products offered by Camposol, meeting the sales development and contributing to increase the company’s
profitability. This person is aware that the quality and safety of products are according with customer
requirements and in compliance with legal requirements of the customers.
- Contact, negotiate, close and follow up sales programs with customers, managing the entire sales process to ensure long-term relationships with customers.
- Consolidation of customer requirements
- Coordination’s with Supply chain department.
- processing of orders in operational system.
- Preparing market reports & presentations according to company products.
- Client portfolio ( Research, Update and Management)
- University degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the AGF branch in Sales teams
- Experience with German Retailers.
- English + German. ( Spanish is a plus)
- Service oriented, proactive, team player, proactive
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accurancy.
- Good analytic skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excel, PowerPoint, SAP skills.
- This position requires ability to work effectively and good communication with customers.
- Work with international colleagues communicated with them effectively.
- Work in a fast and dynamic environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a solid private company in a continuous expansion with a sustainable business projection.
- Opportunity to grow professional in fresh produce Sector in one of the most recognized and reputable companies.
- Competitive salary
- International working experience.
Please send you CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. of Isha Lantveld