- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
Business Development Manager - Italy
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (ITALY)
The Italy’s Business Development Manager is responsible to develop and implement an effective sales strategy and action plan for the Italian region in the short-term. Sells products and fully supervises it´s whole end-to-end distribution by implementing sales & supply plans. What´s more, this role will support the Operations team in the Operations Planning for plantations, ensuring match between commercial demand and production.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Plan and execute the promotion, sale and distribution of the products of the company, in accordance with the directives established by the Regional Head of Nursery Sales.
- Focusing on delivering value to the company by ensuring client satisfaction.
- Manage client relationships.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual local sales quotas and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements international sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price
- Performing visits to potential and current clients to promote products.
- Acting as a representative for the signing of commercial agreements.
- Ensuring collection of payments and delivery of invoices.
- Supporting the client during the post-sales period.
- Lead regional communication effort.
- Participating in regional fairs.
- Managing communications with regional 3er parties.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Collaborate across departments to identify new markets, and product market fit.
- Must be able to negotiate club membership contracts and provide contractual royalty compliance.