- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
Processing & Quality Management Director
Hazera is a global leader in the Seed Industry. As a part of the French Limagrain Cooperation, Hazera brings expertise, commitment and support, combining decades of experience with state-of-the-art technology. Hazera breeds, produces and markets varieties and seeds in a wide range of vegetable crops around the world. Hazera’s headquarters are situated in Brurim in Israel and in Made in The Netherlands. Hazera has subsidiaries in twelve countries and an extensive distribution network.
The Processing & Quality Management Business Units in the Netherlands and Israel are responsible for the seed processing operations. Both besides Operations, the Business Units include Quality Management, Maintenance, Facilities and Security Officers.
We are searching for a Processing & Quality Management Director to be based at the headquarters in The Netherlands or the headquarters in Israel.
Managing Operations towards operational excellence
- Managing the Seed Processing Plants in both Sderot, Israel (approx. 40 fte) and Made, The Netherlands (approx. 25 fte).
- Responsible for daily seed operations; from seed threshing, drying, pelleting to packaging.
- Responsible for Quality Officers, Maintenance- & Facility Departments and Security (in Israel only).
- Accountable for (establishing) and managing a Quality Management team (8fte). Addressing issues such as performance, process improvements, reducing deficiencies, etc.
- Focusing on implementing Risk Management tools and awareness company wide.
- Participating in the Limagrain Vegetable Seeds Processing Forum & QM Forum (the communication and meeting platform for all Limagrain PQM Directors).
- Contribute to improving collaboration with Limagrain sister companies and promote joint activities.
- The Processing & Quality Management Director reports to the Deputy CEO.
Inspirational leader with highly developed leadership skills managing a multicultural team
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Industrial Engineering, or Agri Business related study.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a technical and/or operations position.
- Experience in managing, coaching and motivating a team, track record in Line Management.
- Knowledge and experience with safety and quality certification programs is preferable.
- Understanding of technical and maintenance processes.
- Experience with the development and implementation of a new team is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
- Frequent international travel.
- Focus on multicultural team, but decisive and independent when needed.
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Takes initiatives, thinks outside the box.
- Solution focused.
- Helicopter view.
Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel.
Hazera offers a principal position in a customer and market-oriented company. They are openminded and flexible with focus on the personal development of employees. They respect individual needs and offer room for initiatives and input. Entrepreneurship and leadership are rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits.
For further information, please contact Saskia Bierma at phone number +31 (0)6 52 77 40 19.
You can send your application through our website www.ceresrecruitment.nl.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.hazera.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.