- International Account Manager - Export
- Head Grower (location UAE)
- Head Grower medical cannabis
- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Kenyan investor dumps oil shares worth $800,000 in exchange for avocados
- "The avocado sector is about to undergo radical changes"
- Driscoll's announces two new limited edition berry varieties
- There are no longer any windows in the grape calendar
- Arrival of first shipment of citrus in breakbulk vessel into China
Top 5 -last month
Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
Seminis Sales Representative
New South Wales
Every day for 150 years, Seminis has worked to empower our growers by improving the vegetables they grow and providing solutions to their toughest challenges. Today we are the world’s largest developer and marketer of vegetable seeds. But reaching this milestone hasn’t been an easy journey. It’s a painstaking process that requires patience and the belief that every generation can be better than the last.
At Seminis our sales professionals are responsible for bringing our innovative pipeline of products to market.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a professional like you to join the team. Working with Seminis, you’ll find a team-focused environment that thrives on innovation and encourages you to do extraordinary things. This is your opportunity to help vegetable growers across New South Wales and help grow your career in the process.
Based within the one of the major NSW vegetable growing areas (Sydney, Griffith) or down into Swan Hill (Victoria), you will be accountable for the demand creation, planning, channel management, and product development within your territory, whilst maximizing the value of Bayer’s vegetable seed brand Seminis.
Specifically, this will see you:
- Proactively identify, create and implement plans to capture opportunities to expand the business in NSW
- Organize and establish appropriate field activities to promote Seminis products through commercial demo plots, grower field days, grower meetings
- Develop and establish field/grower promotions within the territory
- Drive the promotion and launch of new products in the territory through coordinated launch plans developed with the Crop Teams and Marketing.
- Assess & manage the ongoing performance of the distribution channel
- Provide market information and market intelligence on an ongoing basis including market size, product planting trend, market segmentation, competitor information etc.
- Establish a high level of knowledge of Seminis varieties and support growers as required through the production chain
To be successful you will have:
- Technical sales experience with proven success in the agricultural industry, preferable within the vegetable crop or related industry (agchem, horticulture etc.)
- Demonstrated success in driving growth and expanding business
- Strong background in horticulture/agriculture
- Excellent communication, business acumen and the ability to build strong networks and relationships
Please visit our careers page