- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- New Zealand apricot growers excited by the release of new varieties
- Extreme drought in the Dominican Republic
- Busy time of year for Washington fruit tree supplier
- New Zealand: Japanese master sells grapes to top 50 restaurants and cafes
- INN lands in Chile to discuss the development of new varieties of fruit trees
Top 5 -last week
Job offer - Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
SALES CONSULTANT FOR NURSERY AND HORTICULTURAL PRODUCTS (FULL TIME)
- Home Office based, with travel to visit clients across Australia
- Well established family business
- Great team environment
About your future employer
Fernland has been providing a wide range of quality nursery and horticulture products for more than 40 years. With a strong commitment to customer service values, the team is extremely efficient in responding promptly to customers, ensuring orders are error-free and delivering goods in the most cost-effective and swift manner.
You will be working out of your home-based office, ideally situated in either Queensland or NSW. The company headquarters is on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast which is home to the warehouse distribution centre for all the nursery supplies, turf-care products, landscape supplies and horticultural structures; also the retail store outlet and office administration centre.
About your future position
You will enjoy a hands-on position in this developing and evolving business, as a sales consultant and business development professional within the protected cropping and greenhouse growing division, utilising your superior knowledge of horticulture to drive the brand awareness of the business and build on its existing reputation for high-quality products and service.
Working as part of a very successful sales team, you will thrive sharing your horticultural knowledge and experience to effectively target new clients, create sales opportunities and provide solutions for new customer accounts along with ensuring existing clients are continually well cared for. Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager, you will demonstrate your ability to nurture and build superior customer relationships. As a self-starter, you will take responsibility for your own work agenda; however, you will appreciate guidance and direction from the senior sales management team.
To prove successful, you will have gained at least 10 years’ experience in a similar role and have a strong understanding of the position.
You will have experience with:
- the ability to work independently and be self-driven to achieve target sales
- actively pursuing the extension of existing markets and developing new ones within the horticulture, nursery, protected cropping and hydroponic industries
- building valued and trusted relationships with prospects and clients
- actively sourcing market intelligence to improve product and service deliverables
- proposing development solutions for optimal sales growth opportunities whilst delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- a proactive sales approach
- superior nursery and horticulture industry knowledge
- excellent communication skills and mature customer-centred approach
- efficient time management and organisational skills
- ability to grow and maintain productive networks
- a portfolio of horticultural industry contacts
- a desire to be part of a growing business that is looking to be market leaders.
- excellent working relationships with both internal customer service personnel and external suppliers.
To be considered for this position, you will be required to submit a current resumé and a covering letter detailing your experience and why you would be suitable for this role.
Please also answer the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role in either the nursery/agriculture/horticulture industry?
- What is your salary expectation?
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, send your details to email@example.com