- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- New Zealand apricot growers excited by the release of new varieties
- Extreme drought in the Dominican Republic
- New Zealand: Japanese master sells grapes to top 50 restaurants and cafes
- Busy time of year for Washington fruit tree supplier
- INN lands in Chile to discuss the development of new varieties of fruit trees
Top 5 -last week
Job offer - Experienced Mushroom Grower
The company is a modern full-cycle mushroom producer in Russia. A high product-quality and modern technologies are the company’s outstanding characteristics. The production facility will be working non-stop in all seasons and will supply 10 thousand tons of champignons a year. For the specific cultivation process itself we are looking for an
Experienced Mushroom Grower
The candidate will be overall responsible for the development of mushroom cultivation operating procedures and for mastering and integration of advanced technological processes of mushroom cultivation. He or she will be responsible for;
- Production capacities and machine loads.
- Materials costs rates (raw materials, components, materials, tools etc).
- Temperature condition of the air mixture on the stage of peat heating.
- Temperature conditions of mycelium storage and mycelium germination.
- Humidity, acidity, carbon/nitrogen, ammonium content in the peat during all the growth stages.
- Casing mixture production and load.
- Irrigation, separation and picking up of mushrooms.
- Cleaning and treatment of the growing chambers before new production cycle.
- Presence and operability of fire-fighting facilities, condition of working area, equipment and appliances in the working area. Informing Engineering Department about the malfunctions.
- Labour and rest conditions, condition of sanitary and hygienic rooms and their correspondence to the existing work safety rules and standards.
- Sanitary and hygienic condition of the workshop, equipment and appliances;
- Temperature regimes, ventilation systems operation, required for the adequate mushroom growth;
A comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge of and experience with cultivation of mushrooms is mandatory. The cultivation methods such as plant protection, micro-climate control, the efficient work planning and the use and registration of means should not have secrets from you.
He or she has excellent knowledge of Russian, written and oral, and can convince the local employees and bring them to a higher technical level. He or she likes to take initiative but is also a team player. The desire for adventure in a special environment and in a completely different part of the world is beneficial to make this very special task a success.
Do you have serious interest, then this may be the job that suits you! Do you have any questions? Please feel free to give us a call. Of course, your call will remain confidential.
Mob: +31 6 10782861