- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
- Glasshouse Labour Supervisor - Warragul, Australia
- Head Grower youngplants - Central Italy
- Project Implementation Coordinator - Amman, Jordan
- Technical Services Manager
- Senior Grower tomatoes - Denmark
- Sales Manager
- Junior Verkoper Exoten
- Sales representative - North California, USA
- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Sales representative - North California, USA
To complete the team, Berger is looking for a:
territory: North California
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Berger products to professional growers of all sizes. As a member of our highly respected sales team, you will manage all sales functions for your assigned territories to ensure business growth.
- Identify and create opportunities for establishing new accounts.
- Cultivate existing customer relationships.
- Manage time effectively while remaining flexible to meet changing company or customers needs.
- Actively engaged in industry associations and networks.
- Leverage various departments while working opportunities through the sales process.
- Demonstrate and apply product knowledge.
- Provide feedback to the company on the development of new products to meet evolving demands.
- Contribute feedback to marketing department in order to meet market needs.
- Assist in coordinating special events within the territory.
- Operate within approved expense plan.
- Minimum 7 years horticultural or related industry sales experience.
- A proven track record of successful results for customers and prospects.
- Horticultural education or equivalent related work experience.
- An aptitude to identify and understand various growing challenges.
- Effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Available and willingness to travel on a weekly basis.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle is required.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with CRM systems.
Berger has been producing growing mixes for 55 years and has built a solid reputation in the industry. In addition to offering products of exceptional quality, this third-generation family business offers its employees a dynamic workplace where everyone puts their talents to good use in developing the company.