- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
- Glasshouse Labour Supervisor - Warragul, Australia
- Head Grower youngplants - Central Italy
- Project Implementation Coordinator - Amman, Jordan
- Technical Services Manager
- Senior Grower tomatoes - Denmark
- Sales Manager
- Junior Verkoper Exoten
- Sales representative - North California, USA
- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Trader Fruit - Rungis (France)
Location: Rungis, France
This renowned company has built up a strong reputation with high-quality products within the fresh fruit business. This company imports a large range of fresh fruit from producers around the world and provides wholesalers and retailers with innovative solutions for services and products.
The new colleague is someone with passion for fruit, especially Mango’s. He or she will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and manage their international portfolio. Candidate is able to identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new markets. He or she will negotiate, closes contracts (weekly, yearly etc.) and manages overall business relationship on all levels. Candidate is accountable for customer condition incl. correct adaption in ERP system and customer credit limit. He or she runs handles customer claim management associated with Product Management/Quality.
The candidate must have a thorough knowledge of Fruit and at least 3 years’ experience in international fruit purchase, exports, business development, customer management, sales. Candidate will be traveling regularly to further strengthen the import and sales network.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft product range (Windows, Office, etc.).
- Knowledge of food safety systems and procedures.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Superb communication and negotiation capabilities.
- Proficient English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willing to work in Rungis, France. A few days in the week Home office is possible.
Do you recognize yourself in that strong sense of seeing and exploiting commercial opportunities? Do you enjoy working independently with plenty of room for personal initiative and responsibility? The conditions are excellent and fit the seriousness of the work. Do want to know more? Call us or write us an email. All responses will remain confidential.
Mob: +31 6 10782861