- Orchard Programmes Regional Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Packaging Supervisor - Mumbai, India
- Farm Manager - Czech Republic
- Citrus Agronomist - Can Tho, Vietnam
- Fresh Produce Trader - Den Haag, Netherlands
- Sales manager Europe
- Sales Representative - Northern Lower Michigan, USA
- Sales Representative - Florida, USA
- Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
Fruits CMR is a firmly-consolidated Spanish company devoted to fruit and vegetable produce sales, import-export and distribution. CMR is a consolidated business group with subsidiaries in Madrid, France, the Netherlands and Brazil that wants to strengthen its international presence.
Reporting to the manager of the International Trade Department, successful candidates will be engaged in the purchase-sale of fruit and vegetables in international markets.
As part of an ongoing expansion process, Fruits CMR, which has been active in the sector for more than 125 years, now wishes to fill the following positions at the company’s headquarters in Barcelona:
1) Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe (Ref. Export EU)
We are looking for sales agents to develop the European market, mainly the Polish, German and French markets (although knowledge of other European markets will also be valuable).
- Success in the management and growth of accounts.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-esteem and emotional balance to deal with rejections and problems.
- Work by objectives and orientation to results.
- Commercial risk management.
- Control of time management.
- Initial and continuous training by the company.
- Valuable commercial experience in the export of fresh fruits and vegetables, with the development of accounts in different international markets, in any of the European markets to be developed.
- Close commercial agreements.
- Work autonomously but coordinated with the commercial team.
- Satisfy the needs of the client.
- Solve problems.
- Establish objectives and prepare sales reports regularly.
- Analyzing the market; establish and propose relevant actions in the market.
- Achieving target margins.
- Proficiency in the language of the place to develop commercial work, as well as Spanish or English.
- Computer skills and management of the MS Office.
- Experience in logistics will be valued.
- Actively sell to customers - importers, wholesalers, retailers and Food Service channel.
- Order management with company staff to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Research and development of new business opportunities.
- Develop and promote sales forecasts of the managed area.
- Keeping the export director informed through reports of results and activities.
- Provide the necessary information to the rest of the departments in their activities.
- Achieve annual sales objectives.
- Encourage long-term customer development.
- Follow-up of competitors to improve sales actions.
Pay and conditions will be established according to applicants’ experience and the extent to which they match requirements. The successful applicants will start immediately at a firmly-established, growing organisation with bright future prospects.
All applications will be treated in absolute confidentiality. Applicants should send CV accompanied by a handwritten cover letter in attached file, stating the reference number of the position applied for, to the following email address: email@example.com