- Sales representative - North California, USA
- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Trader Fruit - Rungis (France)
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Head of Sales
Pollinature is a Swiss start-up founded in 2013 with the vision of ensuring and improving the pollination of crops in Europe. The continuous growth of the company has lead to our current activities in 6 different countries with about 20 permanent employees. Pollinature is the leader in a young industry and provide the first professional ‘on-demand’ pollination service with mason bees. Mason bees are the most efficient pollinators for many high value crops such as stone and pome fruits and help farmers to secure and increase quantity and quality of their yields.
We are looking for a team leader for our emerging sales team based at one of our offices in Zurich CH (Headquarters), Konstanz DE, Strasbourg FR or Meran IT starting 1 February 2019 (or upon agreement) in the position of a:
Head of Sales 100%
We are hiring for a key player position in our B2B sales department with primary objective to grow and increase sales of our pollination services. Key activities are the establishment and management of our international sales team and implementing our sales strategy in Europe.
Your job involves
- Establishment and management of our international sales team: Supporting and leading country managers to achieve sales targets.
- Implementation and development of the sales strategy in Europe, particularly in Germany, Italy and France.
- Acquisition of new customers and distribution partners.
- Training of internal and external sales teams.
- Representing the company at trade fairs.
- Several years of work experience and successful track record in the fruit or berry industry
- Outstanding commercial communication, negotiation and organization skills
- Willing to travel frequently domestically and abroad
- Creative, proactive and able to work independently
- Very good English language skills (German and other language skills are an advantage)
Are you looking for a new and meaningful challenge in your life?
We offer you an exciting start-up culture with the opportunity to become an industry front-runner and actively introduce the first sustainable pollination service.
Please send your resume and cover letter to us via e-mail. For more information visit our website www.pollinature.net or contact Tom Strobl at +41 44 533 77 50.
Tom Strobl, Head Business Expansion
Phone: +41 44 533 77 50