- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- More sustainable packaging for Rockit mini-apple
- Chile: US retail begins to demand blockchain technology
- UK: Short supply creates "incredible" demand for sweet potatoes
- "The Paris basin is experiencing significant problems in terms of supply and quality"
- Improved weather conditions for Mexico blackberry season
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development. Costa is the country’s leading berry producer with multiple sites across Australia, growing blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries.
The Far North Queensland team are looking for an experienced Farming Manager. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is a permanent role based across several of our farms on the Atherton Tablelands.
The Atherton Tablelands is a family and farming oriented community and is a stunning tropical oasis in Far North Queensland. There is a variety of natural attractions and local events that will ensure your weekends are packed full of fun and relaxation! With Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef a stone’s throw away, working on the Tablelands makes work/life balance a reality.
About the Role
This is a permanent full-time position, which sees the Manager take the lead role in managing the day-to-day aspects of the operational departments of the site, and will be strongly linked to appropriate and effective management of staff, resources and operational processes. The Farming Manager has key accountability to ensure all horticultural programs specific to FNQ farms are implemented in a timely fashion and to agreed budget targets.
This role will also assist the Operations Manager in developing future budgets whilst finding efficiencies within projects across sites. You will take a strong interest in WHS standards and effectively manage farming requirements within this framework
Along with an idyllic lifestyle on offer, this position also boasts a healthy salary package with remuneration falling between $80,000 and $100,000 commensurate with experience.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in a similar role as well as:
- Strong project management skills
- Experience leading large and diverse teams, including rostering
- Experience developing reports and managing budgets
- Ability to optimise and improve processes
To apply for this position, please click the following link:
For queries regarding this position, please contact Torquay Daly at email@example.com
Determination | Passion | Accountability | Sincerity | Respect