- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Hydroponic Crop Manager
VERDEEN is a large farm located on the island of Tahiti. It is intended to produce quality fruits and vegetables via bio-controlled agriculture and sustainable farming system (natural biological cycles and controls, hydroponics recirculation, polycultures ...) combining aquaculture production.
As part of the development of this activity, we are looking for:
Hydroponic Crop Manager
In close collaboration with Head of Production, you will have the responsibility of the following missions:
- Organize and supervise production of vegetables and fruits by hydroponic system,
- Manage a team of about 10 people along with Aquaculture Manager and Head of Production,
- Ensure marketing (conditioning, packaging) in collaboration with the firm’s sales team
- Agricultural Engineer with experience in hydroponic farming of fruits and vegetables, preferably in a tropical environment
- Experience in managing operational teams,
- Knowledge of legislation regarding safety, quality, environment and personnel management,
- Currently French spoken
- Open to a regular exchange with your manager to adjust the activity when necessary.
Are you passionated about sustainable and environmentally sound agriculture? Do you want to get involved in innovative projects?
The company offers motivating remuneration (fixed, variable, company car, housing ...) and a real opportunity for fulfillment for candidates motivated by challenges and success.
Please send your application (CV, cover letter and pretensions) reference MG 2031 to our consulting office
To Mrs Dagmar GOTTSCHLING