- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
Exciting vibrant company looking for a good person
- Plan, organize, lead and coordinate activities of the workforce in day to day operations.
- Demonstrate exemplary team leadership skills, communicate with grower group.
- Maintain accurate record keeping and files for tomato production, production schedules, inventory, etc.
- A proven track record in greenhouse production. Tomatoes a plus
- Total knowledge and understanding of all water, fertilizers (organic fertigation a plus) and growing mediums.
- Proficient in crop scheduling, plant and seed procurement and production.
- Complete understanding of greenhouse systems and environmental conditions using Priva or similar software.
- Ability to ensure day to day that all aspects of the greenhouse and buildings are maintained for structural integrity and maximum efficiency.
- Must be able to identify plant pests and diseases and appropriate control methods.
- Spanish would be a plus
- Degree in Horticulture, a plant related field or a minimum of 5 years in a similar position.
Toigo Farms-Mark Toigo
305 N. Old Stonehouse Rd.
Carlisle, Pa. USA