Top 5 -yesterday
- Canadian grower adds space to indoor strawberry farm
- Egyptian sweet potato season has become more challenging every year
- Taking a peek at the 2022-2023 Peruvian grape season
- Potato growers ask McCain Foods for 78% price increase
- "This is the first year in which we will no longer sell a single kilo of seeded grapes"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
Technical Services Manager
Are you a proven Technical Services Manager looking to join a growing and innovative business.? If so, we want to hear from you.
About Our Client
Galmere Foods have been producing fine food since 1989, based in Galway Ireland, they are an innovative food producer specialising in soups, sauces, meal bowls, salads and dips. Galmere has a 33,000sqft certified organic, BRC AA accredited facility. Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint an experienced Technical Services Manager
About the Role
In this new role for the business, you will be responsible for ensuring the business is technically compliance at all times, you will be the site lead on the QMS and ensure the site is compliant with BRC and all customer and legislation requirements. You will lead the internal auditing schedule, manage the site allergen programme, lead all customer audits, and be the owner of HACCP plan.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for candidates who are educated to degree level, in Food Science, Food Technology, Food Safety or related fields, you will have a proven track record as a Technical Service Manager within a food business, level 3 HAACP and a food safety qualification. You will have a good understanding of retailer standards. You will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience and a proven track record within a relevant technical position. You will be recognised for your analytical mind and excellent numerical and written communication skills. You will need to be a confident communicator as the role includes dealing with suppliers and retailers.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary, depending on experience.
The role will be located in Galway and will offer relocation for the right candidate.
How to Apply
MorePeople is working exclusively on this exciting role. We will hold Teams/Zoom interviews wherever possible before presenting our candidate shortlist to the client. We are working with Galmere Foods as their retained recruiter, therefore any CVs that are sent to them directly will be forwarded to us for review.
If you feel you have the required skills, please apply via the link. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the role prior to submitting an application, please contact Luan Harrison on 01780 480530 or email@example.com.