- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
HelloFresh - Associate Director International Procurement - Produce (m/f/x)
As Associate Director of International Procurement you will join a fantastic Operations team at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
Who we are looking for: An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial and high-spirited leader with both analytical and soft skills to tackle tough challenges and work with our suppliers around the world on value-creating solutions.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Strategic development and optimization of our produce and fruit supplier network across our various markets
- Vendor selection and leading supplier negotiations across categories
- Lead supplier development projects across geographies
- Find and implement cost reduction opportunities by leveraging volumes and by improving processes in different countries
- Define and implement best-in-class practices within the operational country organizations around the world
- Maintain and improve business relationships with key suppliers
- Establish and implement KPI’s to help the procurement & purchasing functions to improve their operations
- Lead small category management team in Berlin + coordinate growing global landscape with 7+ indirect reports
- Position is ideally based in Berlin
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor or Master’s degree from top-tier college or university, preferably in business or supply-chain management
- At least 5 years of strategic procurement experience, preferably in the fresh produce sector alternatively as a management consultant with a focus on the fresh produce market
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thrive in flexible team structures around the world
- Proven track-record of successful complex negotiations with external partners
- An entrepreneurial mindset combined with the ability to take the initiative, work independently and drive implementation
- Sound quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent command of the English language is a must. Additional languages (especially Spanish, Italian, and Dutch) are a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer - everyone is welcome at our table.
To Apply: click here