- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
Sales & Product Development Coordinator
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Individual Training and Development Programs
- Work for a Market Leader
The Lynch Group are recognised as world leaders in floral and potted research and development. Our network of farms and pool of internationally respected industry experts ensure that our design standards are parallel with overseas trends and that we continue to be seen as leaders in floral and potted quality and innovation. From humble beginnings in the early 1930’s, to now having supplied major Australian retailers with floral and potted products for over 40 years, we are proud of our rich history and the passion our team drives across all our business divisions, to deliver the highest quality and value product offers to our customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Sales & Product Development Coordinator to join our team. Based at our ‘Queensland Plants & Flowers’ site in Thornlands QLD, this varied role is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to different aspects of the both the domestic and international Horticulture/Floriculture industry, use your passion for plants together with your ability to drive and manage sales and in turn, build your skillset and gain further experience as part of a fantastic team.
Duties performed will include:
- Manage the process of account management, forward sales, and manage key external customers to increase sales.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and gaining a detailed understanding of their needs.
- Communicate with internal team on customer requests for new products - including concept, design, and work in consultation with Operations Supervisor for production testing and forecast, cost and promotion.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast, track and provide updates for operational key account metrics (e.g. weekly KPI’s)
- Prepare monthly reports on account status. eg. budget vs actuals
- Collaborate with Lynch sales team to identify new sales opportunities
- You have proven Sales experience in a similar role – experience within the Horticulture/Floriculture industry in Floral and Potted consumer products highly regarded.
- Willingness to follow current trends (especially out of Europe) on value-add products whilst working in combination with the national product development teams.
- You are customer and sales focused, target driven and results orientated.
- You have outstanding customer service skills and the ability to leave a lasting positive impression with our customers
- You are able to learn quickly and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are a ‘people person’ and thrive in a collaborative, team environment
- You are self-motivated and proactive, with great attention to detail
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Systems (Word, Excel, Outlook)
What you need to do
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter clearly demonstrating your ability to thrive in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our usual recruitment process, you will be required to provide proof of entitlement to work in Australia.
Lynch Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.