- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
General Packhouse Manager - Beja, Portugal
General Packhouse Manager - Job offer in Beja, Portugal
The Fairfruit Group partner, Assunto Silvestre, set in the city of Beja, Portugal, is looking for a General Packhouse Manager, with lead function, in its dynamical developing Team. The packhouse, with 8000m² surface, is brand new and working since Spring 2021.
If you have enough ambition, aim to be part of an international young team and work in fruit business apply now!
- From sourcing to distribution, you will follow and manage the whole production process.
- You will report directly to the CEO of the Group.
- To play a vital role in overseeing the whole pack house process, post-harvest handling, storage, packing and distribution.
- To manage the whole production’s process and monitoring the efficiency.
- We employ strict quality standards, so that our fresh produced fruits, according to our guiding principle “pick it fair - get it fresh”, can meet the ideas and expectations of our customers.
- In a second phase, the company is expanding to include an industrial production’s unit.
- Direction from the packhouse and supervision of packhouse workers.
- Controlling and enforcement of the quality control standards.
- Manage the stock of fruits and packaging materials.
- To ensure deliveries on time for our clients.
- To keep contact to all involved company members.
- To collaborate with all the departments, Human Resource, Quality, Commercial, Production, etc.
- To understand and manage the local environment.
- To ensure the product traceability.
- High degree and several years of such activity, preferred in the fruit and vegetable business.
- Precise, accurate and receptive in term of deadlines.
- Excellent organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Independence and strong actions skills.
- Flexible, motivated and adaptable (workload can vary according to the season)
- High stress tolerant and adaptation for changes.
- Strong skills in Human Resource management.
- Good communication skills and abel to communicate locally (Portuguese or Spanish) and within the perimeter of Fairfruit Group (English).
- From Beja or willing to move to Beja
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in the same area or position.
What we offer
- Long Term opportunity.
- Competitive financial conditions.
- Multicultural work environment with challenging and varied tasks.
How to apply for the job:
Send your CV by e-mail to the following address email@example.com